Get an Uruguay bank account as a non-resident of Uruguay.
You already KNOW it’s important to have bank accounts internationally.
Here’s your chance to get a bank account in one of the world’s best banking jurisdictions.
- Utility bill
- Latest tax return
- Bank statements of the past 30 days for each account you own
- Proof of income
- Letter from your bank stating the following: 1) Since when do you operate with them, 2) Which products you have with them, 3) That you’re in good standing with them
- Do I need to physically come to Uruguay? No, the account can be opened remotely.
- What bank is it with? Will be revealed after you pay.
- This bank account is an excellent ‘tunnel’ or starting point for a larger financial and banking presence in Uruguay.
- If you eventually want Uruguay residency (though not mandatory for this product), we highly recommend opening this bank account first to more easily prove income for the residency application.
- Here is the Link to pay.
- The faster you get this account setup, the faster you get to lower taxes and a better financial situation.
Still have questions? You can book a consulting call here.