Get a Panamanian bank account as a non-resident of Panama.
You already KNOW it’s important to have bank accounts internationally.
Here’s your chance to get a bank account in one of the world’s best banking jurisdictions.
There are 3 options in terms of the docs you need to provide. For all 3 options you’ll need a Passport with 6 months validity + second piece of ID.
- Last 2 tax returns.
- Job Letter + 6 months bank statements.
- 6 months bank statements + pay extra so a Panamanian accountant can issue a income certification.
- If you choose path #3, you can make the purchase here.
Job Letter Details
If you go the Job letter path because you don’t want to provide tax returns, here are the details:
- Job Letter must state salary rate and the time frame you’ve been working at that place. This letter must have a logo, email, phone number as a point of contact so the bank can confirm its validity.
- 6 months movements of any bank account under your name proving you received that salary outlined in the job letter.
- Do I need to physically come to Panama? No, the account can be opened remotely.
- What bank is it with? There are 2 options. The two banks will be revealed after you pay.
- Minimum deposit? $50 USD.
- Who’s actually opening the account? A licensed Panama attorney will be executing the service.
- Is this account crypto friendly? For crypto-friendly bank account continue here.
Note: If you can appear in Panama in person there is less documentation needed.
- Here is the Link to pay.
- The faster you get this account setup, the faster you get to lower taxes and a better financial situation.
Still have questions? You can book a consulting call here.