Dominican Republic offers both Rentista and Pensionado (Retirement) visas.
The only real difference is a rentista requires $2,000 a month passive income and pensionado only requires $1,500 a month in passive income. This can different slightly by embassy, so $2,000 a month is a good benchmark to use.
- Apostilled/authenticated birth certificate
- Apostilled/authenticated criminal record check
- $2,000 a month passive income, either via pension or recurring income (such as real estate).
What Do You Get?
Immediate permanent residency (although it has to be renewed). The first time you apply, they will always give 1 year residency. On your renewal you will receive 4 years. After 2 years total residency you can apply for citizenship.
What Is Included in this Service?
- All lawyer fees and government fees included.
- Cost of translations and authentications not included (because they vary).
Physical Presence Requirements
No physical presence requirements are explicitly given, but if you want to apply for citizenship it is recommended that you spend significant time in country during the 2 years leading up to your naturalization request.
- Order your Dominican Republic visa assistance here.
- Prices and requirements never go down, so if you want something, you better get it now.
Skip the guesswork and develop your ideal Latin Life Plan with our consultation services: