Colombia Civil Union Visa

If you have an ongoing registered civil union (Unión Marital de Hecho) for more than a year with a Colombian national, you are eligible to apply for the Colombian civil union visa.

The Colombian Civil Union Visa (Visa de Unión Marital de Hecho) is a Migrant (M) visa valid from 1 to 3 years. This is sometimes known as the common law marriage visa. Applicants must show a certificate of civil union, a valid passport, and proof of a genuine relationship.

Order your Colombian Civil Union Visa assistance here.

Order now! Remember – prices and requirements never go down, so if you want something, you better get it now.